What is the Twitter Search API? The Twitter search API, one of three such APIs (search, streaming, “firehose“), allows access to a subset of popular or recent tweets (in the…
The two-way ANOVA compares the mean differences between groups that have been split on two independent variables (called factors). The primary purpose of a two-way ANOVA is to understand if…
- Techniques to form cluster method
- It groups the similar data in same group.
- The goal of this procedure is that the objects in a group are similar to one another and are different from the objects in other groups.
- Greater the similarity within a group and greater difference between the groups, more distinct the clustering.
- Cluster analysis provides a potential relationship and construct systematic structure in large number of varables and observations.
Main objectives of clustering are: (more…)