Introduction to Data Science Using SAS
In the introduction session of this course it will help you decide if data analytics is the career for you. It will give you a better understanding of the tools and techniques used in the analytics industry and what is the contribution SAS in it.
The Introduction to Analytics course is a set of 15 modules that take you through the basics of data analytics and the language of SAS.
You should do this course if you are interested in data analytics and would like to pursue it as a career or if you have heard about the buzz it is creating and just want to know what it is all about.
To start with there are no prerequisites for this course. You do not need to have any prior knowledge of statistics or data analytics.
On successfully completing this course and project the candidates will be awarded with a certification.
- Over 30 lectures and 32 hours of content!
- This course will help you get a good understanding of analytics.
- LIVE PROJECT End to End real time project experience.
- Learn Software and the tool of SAS.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced analytical techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current Data Science requirement and market trends.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
|Module2||Introduction to SAS|
|Module3||Reading and Manipulating Data|
|Module4||Combining and Modifying Data sets|
|Module4||Summarization of Data|
|Module7||Introduction to Statistics|
|Module9||Linear Regression with Case Study|
|Module10||Logistic Regression with Case Study|
|Module11||Cluster Analysis with Case Study|
|Module12||Time series with Case Study|
|Module13||Anova Analysis with Case Study|
|Module14||Optimization Technique with Case Study|
|Module15||Final Project Submission|
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 33 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 130
- Assessments Yes
Introduction to SAS
Reading and Manipulating Data
Combining and Modifying Data sets
Summarization of Data
Introduction to Statistics
Linear Regression with Case Study
Logistic Regression with Case Study
Cluster Analysis with Case Study
Time series with Case Study
Anova Analysis with Case Study
Optimization Technique with Case Study
Final Project Submission
There will be two real time project with a mentor to guide and help the candidate to complete the project